1) Discount Drycleaners is only responsible for items received
2) Customers are urged to check their fabric at the point of
collections to ensure that they are complete, as any shortage
will not be liable to us.
3) Fabrics are packed in polythene to prevent them from dust;
prolonged storage can render them liable to fungal attack, as
customers should make sure their fabrics are collected on
4) Items of extreme value must be declared at the
5) Fabrics left uncollected after 6 months will be donated to
6) Please note that we advise on prepayment services.
7) Any complaint must be returned within two weeks of
collection or delivery. The tag showing the order number, plus
the strip outlining the fabrics condition should also be
8) Previous orders should be collected before bringing in new
orders in order to avoid congestion on our storage rails and
also delay in payment for fabric that has been dry-cleaned.
9) Our customers are to note that fabrics are insured for a
period of 6 weeks after you have deposited them. After this
time has expired we cannot accept responsibility for loss or
damage, as the normal collection time is expected to be within
10) All customers’ orders must be collected before depositing a
new order to avoid confusion and misunderstanding at a later